Have you streamed a program on Disney+, caught the latest binge-worthy series on Hulu, or tuned in for NFL highlights on social media? If the answer is yes, you have already benefitted from Conviva’s technology.
At Conviva, we create the technologies and standards driving industry transformation and streaming growth worldwide. It’s not about the data, it’s about what you do with it. As the leader in census, continuous measurement and engagement for streaming, Conviva measures in excess of 500 million unique viewers watching 200 billion streams per year with 3 trillion real-time transactions per day across more than 180 countries. Our platform is designed to deliver the insights our customers need to understand their business and focus on what matters. Join us as we make streaming better.
We are seeking a solution-oriented and data-driven Marketing Automation guru that will be responsible for building and supporting a scalable, strategic Marketo instance, including data hygiene, segmentation, program design, workflows and configurations that drive engagement and help achieve business growth goals. This role will be an experienced Marketo admin and will partner with and support cross-functional stakeholders including The Demand Center, MarComm, Sales Operations, IT and Sales and Marketing Leadership. This position will report to the Head of Demand Generation.
What you get to do:
- Architect and configure Marketo program design, including progressions, smart lists, emails, landing pages, forms and other assets.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and to define, review and collect program requirements and deliverables to implement a process for all Marketo program requests, including program design, build, activation and measurement.
- Advise internal customers on nurture strategies, email best practices and landing page optimization tactics.
- Document marketing automation processes, programs and procedures.
- Provide ongoing analysis and recommendations to drive process improvements and creation of materials and templates that align to our marketing automation operational strategy.
- Stay on top of industry knowledge, best practices and trends as it pertains to Marketo and other marketing automation systems and strategies.
- Provide technical guidance, program support and troubleshooting, best practices and training to Marketo users.
- Ensure seamless integration of Marketo instance with other applications within our MarTech stack to improve marketing program and team performance.
- Own database quality, segmentation and tagging efforts for tailored program messages for targeted audiences across specific business segments, industries and purchasing roles.
- Optimize our marketing automation strategy and roadmap by applying best practices to our lead-to-opportunity funnel automation processes, scoring methodology, marketing programs, engagement streams and workflows.
- Responsible for end-to-end lead flow issue diagnosis, resolution and escalation as needed.
- Monitor and report on marketing automation and database readiness metrics related to data governance and hygiene workflows managed by Marketo, Salesforce.com and related applications.
- Support list upload process, including data standardization, formatting, scrubbing and de-duping.
What you bring to the role:
- 5+ years of admin experience with Marketo is a must (integration experience with Salesforce.com is a strongly preferred).
- 5+ years of experience with CRM tools (Salesforce.com experience preferred).
- Maniacal attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, adjust to multiple demands and meet deadlines.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Strong quantitative focus including extensive experience in marketing metrics and related systems. Must be familiar with or able to quickly learn a variety of business application systems.
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors.
- Data stewardship skills including data manipulation in MS Excel (intermediate to advanced level is preferred).
- A recent Marketo certification.
- Experience with architecting and supporting MAPs that leverage target account marketing and/or selling strategies.
- Experience with other MarTech tools such as WordPress, Chat Bot platforms, Google Analytics, Video Marketing Platforms (Wistia/Vidyard), lead routing platforms, Outbound Sales platforms, webinar platforms, etc.
Conviva is the leader in streaming media intelligence, powered by its real-time platform. More than 250 industry leaders and brands – including CBS, CCTV, Cirque Du Soleil, DAZN, Disney+, HBO, Hulu, Sky, Sling TV, TED, Univision, and WarnerMedia – rely on Conviva to maximize their consumer engagement, deliver the quality experiences viewers expect and drive revenue growth. With a global footprint of more than 500 million unique viewers watching 150 billion streams per year across 3 billion applications streaming on devices, Conviva offers streaming providers unmatched scale for continuous video measurement, intelligence and benchmarking across every stream, every screen, every second. Conviva is privately held and headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with offices around the world. For more information, please visit us at www.conviva.com.