Have you streamed a program on Disney+, caught the latest binge-worthy series on Hulu, or tuned in for NFL highlights on social media? If the answer is yes, you have already benefitted from Conviva’s technology.
At Conviva, we create the technologies and standards driving industry transformation and streaming growth worldwide. It’s not about the data, it’s about what you do with it. As the leader in census, continuous measurement and engagement for streaming, Conviva measures in excess of 500 million unique viewers watching 200 billion streams per year with 3 trillion real-time transactions per day across more than 180 countries. Our platform is designed to deliver the insights our customers need to understand their business and focus on what matters. Join us as we make streaming better.
What you get to do:
- Write high quality automated test suites.
- API Automation REST assured testing.
- Ensure that Conviva Web Applications are of high-quality by building product test strategies, writing and automating test plans, and communicating with the team about issues, risk, and product quality.
- Coordinate with Manual Testers where automation and verification not possible.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve the QA process.
- Educate Engineering and Product on testing and QA; partner with them to determine product quality goals and metrics.
- Help ensure releases adhere to deadlines while not compromising on quality.
- Be a reliable, friendly source of feedback on new functionality, features and process changes.
- Coordinate Release trains and deployment activities.
What you bring to the role:
- Overall 2.5-5 years of experience as a Senior SDET in test methodologies and automation development.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- Proficient in UI (Selenium) and API (REST) Automation.
- Familiar with infrastructure environments such as AWS, Docker, etc.
- Able to communicate effectively with fellow developers about quality related needs.
- Able to code new automated tests incorporated into the back end of a product.
- Proficiency in Java.
- Extensive experience Test Automating Web Applications using Selenium.
- Integrating Test Cases to the CI/CD/CT pipeline and reporting.
- Expert knowledge of QA concepts and methodology and industry-standard testing and bug tracking tools.
- Experience in any of the following will be beneficial: Data Analytics,Cloud-based deployment and SaaS, Cloud App Testing.
- In-depth working knowledge of debugging in CloudApps, SaaS, Analytics applications. Experience in writing.
- Nice to have skills: Good at Django, SQL Experience. Experience in software source control systems such as GIT.
Conviva is the leader in streaming media intelligence, powered by its real-time platform. More than 250 industry leaders and brands – including CBS, CCTV, Cirque Du Soleil, DAZN, Disney+, HBO, Hulu, Sky, Sling TV, TED, Univision, and WarnerMedia – rely on Conviva to maximize their consumer engagement, deliver the quality experiences viewers expect and drive revenue growth. With a global footprint of more than 500 million unique viewers watching 150 billion streams per year across 3 billion applications streaming on devices, Conviva offers streaming providers unmatched scale for continuous video measurement, intelligence and benchmarking across every stream, every screen, every second. Conviva is privately held and headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with offices around the world. For more information, please visit us at www.conviva.com.