Have you streamed a program on Disney+, caught the latest binge-worthy series on Hulu, or tuned in for NFL highlights on social media? If the answer is yes, you have already benefitted from Conviva’s technology.
At Conviva, we create the technologies and standards driving industry transformation and streaming growth worldwide. It’s not about the data, it’s about what you do with it. As the leader in census, continuous measurement and engagement for streaming, Conviva measures in excess of 500 million unique viewers watching 200 billion streams per year with 3 trillion real-time transactions per day across more than 180 countries. Our platform is designed to deliver the insights our customers need to understand their business and focus on what matters. Join us as we make streaming better.
Conviva is looking for a Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about the marketing, advertising, and digital identity insights and analytics that sit at the intersection of OTT streaming video and social media. This individual will be responsible for helping sculpt our product roadmap and execute our go-to-market plans for an innovative SasS offering addressing a multi-billion dollar market expanding rapidly. This is an incredible opportunity for a product marketer to advance their career by introducing an innovative SaaS product in a growing market. A strong, profitable company, Fortune recently named Conviva as of the best medium size technology companies to work for in the U.S. You should join us!
What you get to do:
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on Streaming and Social Video. Build deep knowledge of OTT streaming marketing, advertising and social media tactics, champion our customers, research competitors, tap influencers and partners to guide content creation and GTM strategies. Represent Conviva at industry events and take proactive steps to make it easier for customers to evaluate, choose and demand us.
- Help Drive our Go-To-Market Strategy. Work closely with product, marketing, and executive leadership stakeholders & peers across the organization to craft detailed launch plans including product fit to market, messaging, pitches, packaging and pricing, marketing materials and rollout schedules. Help lead execution throughout the full new product introduction lifecycle, including early-access, public announcement, GA & early market adoption.
- Enable Sales. Develop the “what we make” and “what we make possible” stories that drive compelling value propositions in market. Arm sales with what they need to accelerate and grow pipeline to close deals and shorten time-to-market. Ensure frequent two-way communication with the field and key customer. Share critical knowledge and tools as needed including demos, presentations, pitch decks, competitive battle cards, training materials, FAQs and case studies. Join the field for customer advisory boards, customer pitches, meetings and QBRs to gather and act on new insights.
- Help Define Product, Packaging, and Pricing with a Product-Led Growth mindset. Develop strong business cases for product initiatives with detailed market requirement documents (MRDs/PRDs). Work closely with the product management team on roadmap planning with a strong focus on both self-service and enterprise SaaS pricing and packages. Drive a mindset of product-led growth (PLG) concepts to help us go-to-market efficiently.
- Analyze the Market. Perform continual assessments of the competitive landscape. Develop and refine competitive positioning to inform all stakeholders in the company. Stay on top of digital video publishing and delivery ecosystem, ad tech and general technology trends and translate them into POVs that educate the product and business teams. Help us devise ways to assimilate trends internally.
What you bring to the role:
- Relevant Product Marketing Experience. 2+ years of product marketing with a social media, marketing technology, advertising technology, and/or Digital/Streaming video insights and analytics SaaS product. This includes working knowledge of social media platforms, their APIs, digital video measurement, marketing analytics and the advertising ecosystem. You have a proven track record for developing, prioritizing and cross-promoting across multiple product lines, audiences, and international markets.
- Passion for the OTT Streaming Media Market. You are a quick study committed to expertise on the OTT digital video, social media, advertising, and marketing ecosystem including personas and competition – who they are, their care-abouts, considerations and behaviors.
- You Drive Actionable Results. You are exceptional at making findings actionable for sales, product and marketing, as well as using the information to inform your go-to-market and growth strategies. You are analytical, results and detail-oriented professional who can operate at both strategic and tactical levels. You are capable of active as an individual contributor by sourcing the data you need and using it to tell an insightful story that drives change.
- Messaging Mastery. You are in a class of your own when it comes to articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can craft a compelling narrative across different audiences, markets and channels, and know how to develop strong messaging maps and effective content strategy plans. You have the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits and can transfer that knowledge to the sales team and our customers effectively.
- Trusted Team Player. You are committed to crafting and maintaining key cross-functional relationships with product management, sales and business development to ensure a unified team effort in our go-to-market plans. You value repeatable practices, but not at the expense of progress. You speak up when best practices prove not to be, encourage others to challenge the status quo, and double-down when you find something that works.
- BA/BS degree required in related fields. MBA preferred.
Conviva is the leader in streaming media intelligence, powered by its real-time platform. More than 250 industry leaders and brands – including CBS, CCTV, Cirque Du Soleil, DAZN, Disney+, HBO, Hulu, Sky, Sling TV, TED, Univision, and WarnerMedia – rely on Conviva to maximize their consumer engagement, deliver the quality experiences viewers expect and drive revenue growth. With a global footprint of more than 500 million unique viewers watching 150 billion streams per year across 3 billion applications streaming on devices, Conviva offers streaming providers unmatched scale for continuous video measurement, intelligence and benchmarking across every stream, every screen, every second. Conviva is privately held and headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with offices around the world. For more information, please visit us at www.conviva.com.