Not sure if the level in this job accurately describes you? Don’t hesitate to apply. We believe folks with all sorts of backgrounds and levels of experience can make great teammates!
Look around you today, every wall, window, door, and roof was made possible by the coordination of architects and a team of professionals. They are charged with the responsibility of creating our shelters and yet, they are left with nothing more than Excel to manage their work. Let's change that!
What is Monograph?
Monograph was founded by a team of ex-architects. Monograph is modernizing design professionals’ back office with a beautiful, data-driven platform to help them manage, plan and grow their companies. Our mission is to let architects get back to doing what they love and do best—design—not finance, management or Excel.
Why work at Monograph?
People first: Core to the team, we believe in people first, curiosity, and empathy. You'll be our ambassador and deploy your genuine value for relationships to drive success and happiness.
Build a company that will redefine architecture: Project management is just the beginning...we have big ambitions to help facilitate the entire design process from becoming the document source of truth to coordinating with consultants. You can shape the future of building design.
Work with some of the best product people in the world: We’re an innovative team of highly productive individual contributors with a strong design background. You will be doing some of the best work of your life.
We’re looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join the Monograph team. As Monograph’s dedicated Support team member, you will provide exceptional support to our customers and help build the future of how architects manage their business.
About the role...
As our Customer Support Specialist, you will provide exceptional support to our customers by building a trusted relationship. You’ll be the primary voice of timely, accurate, personable support through email and videos. You will create content and resources for our knowledge base that is useful and educational for our users. Additionally, you will identify areas where we can be more operationally efficient and implement improved processes.
This is a unique opportunity to plan what support at Monograph looks like and explore best practices, tools, & systems. This is a full-time remote US based position with the ability to work close to EST or PST hours.
What you'll do:
- Resolve support tickets through Intercom, guiding and educating our customers with timely, friendly and accurate support. Seek out the answers and ensure there is supporting documentation.
- Troubleshoot reported issues before escalating to engineering team.
- Help to maintain our knowledge base and internal resources
- Identify ticket triage inefficiencies pro-actively and help drive scalable and sustainable improvements for our customer team
- Develop deep knowledge of our product and stay up to date on the most current product releases.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to help promote a consistent user experience. Provide product and user experience feedback to our product team.
What you'll bring:
- A strong sense of urgency and accountability.
- A keen eye for detail and operational efficiency.
- Previous experience in a customer support or success role.
- Experience with our support tool, Intercom.
- Access to reliable internet connection and proficiency with G Suite, Zoom, Slack, and other basic internet technologies.
- Bonus Points: Experience or familiarity with the architecture industry.
You'll Love Our Benefits
🚀 4-day work week (we have Wednesdays off!)
🌡 Health, dental & vision for employees and dependents
🖥 New laptop/equipment of your choice
🏋🏻♀️ Wellness Stipend
🎭 Innovative engineering and product culture
💰 Early-stage well-funded company
❤️ Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
Is this role only full-time? Can I work remotely?
Yes, this role is a full-time role. We are a remote-first company.
What is the company culture like?
Our amazing friend Lynne interviewed us—read about it on her website Key Values
What efforts are you making in terms of increasing diversity & inclusion within your company?
With two minority founders and a new parent founder, we're focused on having a welcoming environment for all backgrounds and experiences. We actively source candidates from non-traditional backgrounds knowing that diversity in thought and education ultimately results in a better company. We also have solid work-life balance, knowing that there's a lot more in your life than just your job.