At Vercel, we are building an open-source developer tools platform that enables developers to build and iterate on the web without sinking time and money into DevOps. We are a remote-first and globally distributed team and we want to shape the future of the web by making cloud computing accessible to everyone. Our philosophy is based on the principles of learning, collaboration, transparency, experimentation, and passion.
- We are goal-driven and dedicated
- We use our own tools every day
- We thrive together with our community
- We are customer-obsessed
- We believe in people's ability to grow
About the Revenue Operations Team:
Revenue Operations at Vercel consists of Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, and Customer Support Operations. We own all systems, processes, and data that enables our cross-functional teams to be productive and successful. The Sales Operations Manager will work closely with Sales, Finance, BizOps and other members of the business to align priorities, project manage, and drive operational excellence across these teams.
The ideal candidate has start up experience, feels comfortable creating clarity where there is little, and enjoys building from the ground up. This is an individual contributor role and you’ll be reporting to the Director of Sales Operations.
What You Will Do:
- Manage and prioritize ongoing Sales Operations requests, projects, and initiatives
- Build out and document processes for CPQ, Compensation, Deal Desk, and more
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials as well as assist with onboarding new sales talent in collaboration with sales enablement resources
- Deployment and adoption of our revenue-generating tech stack
- Help enforce pipeline SLAs and sales forecasting best practices
- Supports Sales Management with operational tasks and projects as needed
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously - highly organized, master of prioritization and you ask for help when it's needed
- Communicate business needs and requirements and work collaboratively with the Salesforce team to solve those needs
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales Operations or similar
- Tech-savvy with experience in administering marketing, sales, and support SaaS applications (Salesforce, Outreach, etc.)
- A self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Ability to identify gaps or areas of improvement in our overall processes
- Ability to prioritize work and team’s work while minimizing distraction
- Ability to coordinate and manage potentially complex projects cross-functionally
- Entrepreneurial, problem-solving, “find a way” attitude and team-player
- Growth mindset: An openness to give and receive constructive feedback
- High level of integrity
- A deep, genuine curiosity for the business and how it works
- Track record of results in fast-moving environments and ability to excel under ambiguity
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style - 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow - we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO - 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- Generous Gear Credit
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.