Do you take pride in designing clean and beautiful finished visual products? Do you work efficiently and have great attention to detail? Can you tell a moving story through the graphics you create? Picsart is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to help develop engaging and compelling digital creative.
You will be a part of a global creative team based across the US, Armenia, China, Russia, Japan, Brazil. This is a full-time in-house designer position, can be full-time remote.
What you’ll do
- Develop campaign concepts and key visuals, tutorials, in-app visuals, partnership projects to promote the app and its tools.
- Design of digital assets for all common social media channels.
- Ensure consistent look and feel of all assets created.
- Contribute to creating a dynamic and creative environment where innovation, collaboration and excellence are fostered and rewarded.
- Become Picsart product evangelist: use the app for your daily work.
- Adhere to the strategy, vision and cultural climate at Picsart; one that promotes a strong team and better results for our customers; through rapid prototyping, innovation, creativity and strong execution.
- Present your work in person and through video calls to colleagues, coming up with and proposing new and exciting solutions for production. You’ll prototype your designs where needed to provide additional clarification.
- Provide written and verbal communication to articulate and strengthen your designs.
- Have opinions and not be afraid to voice them.
Skills You’ll Need
- You’re a wonderful graphic designer. You prove your graphic design prowess through your online portfolio and relevant working experience of around 2-3 years in the field of digital graphic design. Beyond aesthetic excellence, your portfolio demonstrates exemplary presentation, research, troubleshooting and problem–solving skills.
- A thorough understanding of design fundamentals such as typography, interaction design and usability, grid systems, white space, aspect ratios and color theory, tying all of these elements together with obsessive attention to detail.
- You love people and their diversity. You’re great to work with, as you have strong social and communication skills that ensure you understand how colleagues and clients work and think.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team while managing multiple graphic design projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills (English required).
- Organized, systematic, and strategic thinker.
- Curiosity and excitement to learn and share techniques.
A little more about Picsart
Picsart is the world's #1 creative platform and social editing app with more than 150 million monthly active creators. The Picaart community creates, remixes and shares nearly 1 billion images every month; the company has amassed one of the largest open-source collections of content in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Yerevan, Armenia; Moscow; Los Angeles; and Beijing, Picsart is backed by Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Venture Partners, and Siguler Guff and Company.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.