At Vercel, we are building an open-source developer tools platform that enables developers to build and iterate on the web without sinking time and money into DevOps. We are a remote-first and globally distributed team and we want to shape the future of the web by making cloud computing accessible to everyone. Our philosophy is based on the principles of learning, collaboration, transparency, experimentation, and passion.
- We are goal-driven and dedicated
- We use our own tools every day
- We thrive together with our community
- We are customer-obsessed
- We believe in people's ability to grow
About the Senior Salesforce Administrator:
Vercel is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join our Salesforce team. If you love working in Salesforce and want to have an active hand in the development of our Salesforce Org, you’re in the right place! We have Salesforce Marketing, Sales, and Service clouds, as well as CPQ. We are looking to build our Org in a way that will accommodate the rapid growth of the company while also enforcing good development practices, governance and permission controls, and retain flexibility to react to the shifting needs of the company. This role will report directly to the Salesforce Architect and will need to be able to work autonomously to design and develop sound solutions quickly.
What You Will Do:
- Oversee Salesforce implementation and administration tasks for declarative projects.
- Create and maintain business processes in Salesforce.com.
- Conduct Salesforce administration tasks to support day-to-day operations, including management of user accounts and permissions, generation of reports/dashboards, workflow management, and data management.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and tutorials that enable other teams.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Define, prioritize, plan and execute complex and impactful Salesforce projects.
- Work closely with stakeholders and cross functional teams.
- Understand, communicate, and effectively manage priorities for projects and programs.
- You have 3+ years experience working as a Salesforce Administrator.
- You have worked with Salesforce CPQ, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, managing users, building reports and dashboards, creating custom objects, fields, page layouts, lightning layouts, data loader, workflows, flows, roles and role hierarchy, permission sets, and governance
- You have experience creating & managing entitlement processes, email to case, case queues, service consoles, and email message automation.
- You have developed in a sandbox environment and have deployed packages to production.
- You are working for a SaaS company in either a sales position or a sales support position, or have done so in the past.
- You have worked in a fast paced environment.
- You possess the ability to manage competing priorities and quickly shift from one project to another as priorities change.
- You identify solutions to business problems self-sufficiently.
Bonus If You:
- Have worked with Tray.io.
- Have experience with Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gong, ZoomInfo, and Clearbit.
- Have experience installing and managing third party integrations, especially those with data enrichment providers.
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style - 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow - we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO - 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- Generous Gear Credit
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.