Picsart is seeking a Trends Marketing Manager to join our fast-paced Social Team. We’re looking for someone who has experience working with social media, lives and breathes digital trends and analytics, and has a highly trained visual eye.
This person will be an internal evangelist for all things trends, responsible for identifying nascent trends and coordinating across teams to amplify them. They’ll be responsible for unifying all trends data and performance, working closely with our designers, international leads, growth marketing, and product teams to create insight loops.
This position is based in New York City or London and reports to the Director of Social Media and Influencer Marketing.
- Manage trend amplification program. Partner with our AI and Research teams to build an internal system to identify nascent trends as they break. Evaluate whether breaking trends are relevant to the Picsart brand, tools, and users. Then activate across product, content, and marketing, and pull recap performance reports.
- Ability to identify what makes a trend sticky and communicate this across multiple stakeholders, explaining the Picsart take on it.
- Deliver a trend analytics post-mortem that analyzes the effects of a trend on our brand growth.
- Support strong internal feedback and insights loops by partnering with key stakeholders across Growth Marketing, Social, Creative, Content, Product, and Community teams to share performance insights on breaking trends.
- Deliver weekly social trends report for internal teams.
- Partner with Content Studio to identify trendy content gaps and develop new trend-based content packages.
- Proactively pitch new creative Replay ideas based on nascent regional trends and share user and product feedback with Product team.
- Understand company-wide goals and product priorities in order to identify opportunities for trend optimization, growth, and monetization.
- 5 years in a relevant marketing, creative, or business operations role.
- Skilled project manager, able to work independently and as part of a team, to deliver projects on time and on-brand.
- Proven track record working cross functionally.
- Professional communication skills: able to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and creators to get deliverables on time and in the correct design.
- Detailed project manager: able to work collaboratively and independently to deliver projects on time. Skilled at planning, prioritizing, problem solving, time management, and working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Results oriented, with an eye for quality and detail.
- Experience pulling reports and analytics in various social, CRM, and CMS tools.
- Passion for established and emerging social platforms, the creator landscape, digital trends, and content creation.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.