Picsart is seeking a Senior Manager, Influencer Marketing to join our fast-paced social media team. We’re looking for someone who has experience working with influencers across various social platforms and geos, lives and breathes social media, and has a highly trained visual eye.
This person will have a hand in all things influencer marketing. They’ll be responsible for conducting outreach and activating influencers that align with our brand. They’ll develop new influencer marketing strategies with the goal of helping build brand awareness, increasing fan engagement, and app retention.
This position is based in London or New York City and reports to the Director of Social and Influencer Marketing.
- Proactively pitch and coordinate high-quality social influencer content ideas and prospective partnerships with a strong emphasis on storytelling.
- Continually identify, vet, and reach out to potential new influencer partners in key growth regions to drive the creation of new social content.
- Retain and nourish existing brand ambassador relationships, keeping them up to date on new products and editing trends.
- Help support global influencer marketing programs, fostering long-term, authentic partnerships through organic, boosted, and sponsored content and networking.
- Stay on top of industry trends, fandoms, and other emerging creator communities, connecting these niches to Picsart influencer opportunities.
- Research competitors and trends in influencer marketing, emerging platforms, and digital content, ensuring Picsart stays on the cutting edge of social media and supports industry best practices.
- Activate influencers when trends arise, establishing a trend monitoring system and response plan for nascent trends.
- Track and analyze influencer marketing campaign KPIs using tools such as Klear, Appsflyer, Branch, internal tools, and overall influencer list management.
- Analyze data from trends and past collaborations to inform optimized strategies and propose new influencer partnership ideas on a regular basis.
- Work across all sizes of influencers, with a keen eye on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and TikTok.
- Understand company-wide goals and product priorities, collaborating closely with key internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for influencer partnerships.
- 6-8 years of digital media experience
- Proven track record working with influencers to create innovative social content, especially on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube
- Professional communication skills: able to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders, agencies, and influencers, engendering brand trust and respect
- Detailed project manager: able to work collaboratively and independently to deliver projects on time. Skilled at planning, prioritizing, problem solving, time management, detail oriented, and can work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience growing and engaging audiences through social networks
- Exceptional knowledge of and passion for established and emerging social platforms, the influencer landscape, digital trends, and content creation
- Experience and familiarity with various photo editing and social analytics tools
- Experience in retail and/or technology a plus
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.