Not sure if the level in this job accurately describes you? Don’t hesitate to apply. We believe folks with all sorts of backgrounds and levels of experience can make great teammates!
Look around you today, every wall, window, door, and roof was made possible by the coordination of architects and a team of professionals. They are charged with the responsibility of creating our shelters and yet, they are left with nothing more than Excel to manage their work. Let's change that!
What is Monograph?
Monograph was founded by a team of ex-architects. Monograph is modernizing design professionals’ back office with a beautiful, data-driven platform to help them manage, plan and grow their companies. Our mission is to let architects get back to doing what they love and do best—design—not finance, management or Excel.
Why work at Monograph?
People first: Core to the team, we believe in people first, curiosity, and empathy. You'll be our ambassador and deploy your genuine value for relationships to drive success and happiness.
Build a company that will redefine architecture: Project management is just the beginning...we have big ambitions to help facilitate the entire design process from becoming the document source of truth to coordinating with consultants. You can shape the future of building design.
Work with some of the best product people in the world: We’re an innovative team of highly productive individual contributors with a strong design background. You will be doing some of the best work of your life.
What will you do at Monograph as our Marketing Operations Manager?
As our Marketing Ops Manager, you will be able to make an immediate impact on our organization, playing a critical role in a rapidly scaling company. You will report to our Head of Marketing.
This role will play a big part in developing a new category we call Practice Operations.
- Be a strategic partner to the Head of Marketing by providing reports, insightful analysis and recommendations on strategic initiatives
- Analyze current marketing initiatives to measure effectiveness and potential for improvement
- Measure the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing dollars through the design and maintenance of multi-touch attribution and ROI models and use those models to help resolve how we should optimize campaigns and where we should spend our next marketing dollar
- Partner cross functionally on strategic projects and initiatives to improve marketing performance
- Manage our lead enrichment strategy to improve the quality of our database in order to enable effective segmentation and audience targeting
- Own prioritizing internal requests from multiple stakeholders and driving technical resolution to completion including activating programs, creating campaign codes, uploading contacts, creating reports, etc
- Troubleshoot systems issues working closely with vendors and IT teams to solve problems at their root
- Lead the continual development and optimization of the marketing database including data sources, acquisition, enrichment, and cleansing with automated processes to maintain an effective database
- Analyze and report on marketing data and metrics: marketing campaign performance, marketing program spend and ROI analysis, top of funnel pipeline generation and conversion, lead generation and scoring, and other marketing metrics and data
- Oversee and participate in the maintenance and optimization of marketing technologies and integrations
- Responsible for the proactive engagement and initiative to own process improvements, while driving change and efficiencies across marketing programs, systems, reporting, etc.
- Support the optimization of our lead scoring and routing methodology to increase funnel efficiencies and conversion rates
- Maintain and optimize existing integrations, as well as evaluate and implement future integrations and 3rd party tools
- Own and administrate our core marketing tech stack with HubSpot at the center
- Assist the marketing team with management, executive and board reporting
- Manage the creation and assist in the administration of marketing analytics reporting and dashboards
- Enable the marketing organization to leverage data from reporting for data driven insight and decision making
- Support marketing with pipeline forecasting, including leading indicator metrics that develop, challenge, and solidify the forecast
- Implement regular data and campaign governance and hygiene/quality processes.
What you'll bring
- 3-5 years of Marketing Operations experience at a fast growing start up including, building and maintaining a lead / contact lifecycle model, data integrity and data processes and technology integrations
- You get excited about improving business and system processes and solving problems for stakeholders
- You have experience gathering and interpreting business requirements and working on projects end-to-end
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to work with complex datasets, build reports, & fix data issues
- You have a deep interest in experimentation that drives revenue
- You have strong knowledge of market leading marketing technology solutions; always curious about the latest tools coming to market
- You have excellent organizational and project management skills
- You’re adaptable in rapidly changing environments with a high degree of comfort with autonomy
- You’re proficient in and excited about tools like Zapier, Integromat, BigQuery, Google Analytics, Census, Google Data Studio, Tableau (or similar data visualization tools)
- Strong communication skills
- You’re proficient in SQL
You'll Love Our Benefits
🚀 4-day work week (we have Wednesdays off!)
🌡 Health, dental & vision for employees and dependents
🖥 New laptop/equipment of your choice
🏋🏻♀️ Wellness Stipend
🎭 Innovative engineering and product culture
💰 Early-stage well-funded company
❤️ Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
Is this role only full-time? Can I work remotely?
Yes, this role is a full-time role. We are a remote-first company.
What is the company culture like?
Our amazing friend Lynne interviewed us—read about it on her website Key Values
What efforts are you making in terms of increasing diversity & inclusion within your company?
With two minority founders and a new parent founder, we're focused on having a welcoming environment for all backgrounds and experiences. We actively source candidates from non-traditional backgrounds knowing that diversity in thought and education ultimately results in a better company. We also have solid work-life balance, knowing that there's a lot more in your life than just your job.