Not sure if the level in this job accurately describes you? Don’t hesitate to apply. We believe folks with all sorts of backgrounds and levels of experience can make great teammates!
Look around you today, every wall, window, door, and roof was made possible by the coordination of architects and a team of professionals. They are charged with the responsibility of creating our shelters and yet, they are left with nothing more than Excel to manage their work. Let's change that!
What is Monograph?
Monograph was founded by a team of ex-architects. Monograph is modernizing design professionals’ back office with a beautiful, data-driven platform to help them manage, plan and grow their companies. Our mission is to let architects get back to doing what they love and do best—design—not finance, management or Excel.
Why work at Monograph?
People first: Core to the team, we believe in people first, curiosity, and empathy. You'll be our ambassador and deploy your genuine value for relationships to drive success and happiness.
Build a company that will redefine architecture: Project management is just the beginning...we have big ambitions to help facilitate the entire design process from becoming the document source of truth to coordinating with consultants. You can shape the future of building design.
Work with some of the best product people in the world: We’re an innovative team of highly productive individual contributors with a strong design background. You will be doing some of the best work of your life.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to manage our Account Executives and SDRs and support our rapidly growing sales team. We are looking for a strong mentor and coach who will track team metrics, train and hire new team members, and help us build out sales processes. As an enthusiastic team leader, you'll be collaborating with the CEO and other leadership to set sales team goals and initiatives and help the team successfully track against those goals.
As our Sales Manager you will
- Manage the day-to-day performance of all sales team members and pipeline management
- Guide performance discussions and deliver feedback: coaching and developing direct reports.
- Meet revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Collaborate with leadership to create sales processes and ensure the integrity of data in our CRM and other sales applications.
- Hire high-performing sales team members that reflect our company values and train new salespeople to ensure success and maintain sales engagement.
- Lead team meetings and motivational initiatives.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- 3+ years of experience in a SMB closing role (you lead by example and have a proven track record of success)
- 2+ years of prior management experience
- You love data – you make decisions that are backed up by numbers. Math might be your favorite subject.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable. A manager our team can look up to.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivational.
- Connect with our values: People-First, Curious, Intentional, Ownership, Do the Hard Thing, Fun
You'll Love Our Benefits
🚀 4-day work week (we have Wednesdays off!)
🌡 Health, dental & vision for employees and dependents
🖥 New laptop/equipment of your choice
🏋🏻♀️ Wellness Stipend
🎭 Innovative engineering and product culture
💰 Early-stage well-funded company
❤️ Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
Is this role only full-time? Can I work remotely?
Yes, this role is a full-time role. We are a remote-first company.
What is the company culture like?
Our amazing friend Lynne interviewed us—read about it on her website Key Values
What efforts are you making in terms of increasing diversity & inclusion within your company?
With two minority founders and a new parent founder, we're focused on having a welcoming environment for all backgrounds and experiences. We actively source candidates from non-traditional backgrounds knowing that diversity in thought and education ultimately results in a better company. We also have solid work-life balance, knowing that there's a lot more in your life than just your job.