The Talent Acquisition Assistant is responsible to provide administrative support for talent acquisition efforts across global operations. The successful candidate will have a passion for recruiting and a desire to advance and grow within the HR discipline. Duties include areas of recruitment such as employee referral program, ATS system maintenance and hiring metrics.
The right candidate will thrive at getting things done in a fast-moving and sometimes chaotic environment while keeping our clients (and their experience) top of mind. This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with more than 150M monthly active creators and an install base of more than 1 billion!
- Coordinate and schedule interviews
- Generate and maintain reports on key talent acquisition metrics
- Update user access in the applicant database regularly
- Run referral campaigns
- Coordinate social media posts
- New hire networking
- Reconcile and process invoices
- Coordinate unattached executive referral candidates
- Develop and maintain an e-filing system
- Organize team trainings, meetings and agendas
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Conduct data entry
- Experience sourcing on company career web pages, job board aggregators (Indeed), social networking sites (LinkedIn) and other employment websites
- Proficient in the use of standard google office applications (docs, sheets, slides)
- Demonstrated hands on proficiency with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and human resource information systems (HRIS) preferred
- Outstanding communications, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A self-starter with the ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Strong work ethic and a professional image combined with high standards of excellence
- A positive, “can do” attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or related field preferred
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.