Picsart is hiring a Senior Manager, Customer Support to join our growing Creator Support team. With a strong knowledge of our product and user base, you will help us holistically strategize and scale our support team’s quality assurance processes, subscription support, and live chat channel. You will work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to ensure our creators receive the most timely and efficient support possible.
The ideal candidate is a proactive and analytical leader and has a proven track record of organizational and operational improvements across support channels. This position can be based in the UK, Spain, Germany, or Romania, and reports directly to the Director, Creator Support in the UK.
- Manage the customer support day to day operations, which deals directly with B2C and B2B customers and is the first point of contact
- Provide monthly measurable data to leadership with KPIs on support processes to drive continual process improvement
- Develop, track, analyze and report key performance metrics and implement internal support quality standards
- Lead, motivate, and develop high-performing teams to deliver on operational KPIs within a time-sensitive and demanding environment
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to improve areas like gathering and sharing of feedback, quality assurance strategy, live chat operations, subscription and billing support, etc.
- Work closely with Product Managers and acts as a stakeholder to multiple cross-functional teams
- Provide guidance for consumer and enterprise-level support while developing our B2B and internal tooling support strategy
- At least 5+ years of experience in the customer service digital tech space
- Experience with B2B/Enterprise support is a must
- Proven experience driving customer retention initiatives, achieving high retention rates and customer satisfaction
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to flex between strategy and tactical execution
- Ability to anticipate, identify and define problems/issues with a proven track record of analytical skills
- Hands-on experience in quality assurance
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve support quality
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.