Picsart is looking for a Quality Engineering Manager. We’re turning the creative content editing world upside down and are seeking for a talented, ambitious, and highly motivated Quality Engineering Manager. If you want to take your career to the next level with a great company, you might be the perfect fit for us!
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Identify opportunities and encourage continuous improvement within the team
- Lead the practice for Quality Assurance Team in an area of specialization under the supervision of a QA Director
- Work closely with Product Management, Engineering and other project stakeholders
- Understand business requirements and processes to create clear test plans to identify gaps in user stories and business requirements
- Provide estimates for testing efforts to product managers
- Execute test cases, reporting and tracking defects investigated issues referred by the Technical Support team
- Act as the "Voice of the User" during the sprint cycle process.
- BS, MA or PhD in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Proven experience in an engineering management role
- Experience in testing methodology, SDLC methodology, test documentation procedures, and QA Best Practices
- Experience in testing single-page applications; Agile/Scrum SDLC, and skills using tools such as JIRA and confluence to manage the lifecycle
- Knowledge of at least one of QA specializations (e.g. performance testing, security testing, test automation development)
- Knowledge of automated test processes
- Knowledge of iOS and Android platforms is a plus
- Ability to work/communicate with different disciplines (tech as well as non-tech)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.