Picsart is looking for a Quality Engineer, who will ensure the success of our Web/Mobile applications. You’ll collaborate with professional product managers, designers, and developers to ensure our products are fully tested and working perfectly. You’ll think outside of the box as you automate the testing process using test approaches and automated test tools.
- Design, create, execute and maintain test cases and acceptance criteria based on requirements documentation
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Identify, document, and track application defects found during testing
- Drive bug prioritization and work cross-functionally with engineering/design
- Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed
- Work closely with User Success and other internal teams to triage incidents and drive resolution when necessary
- Exposure to software testing and quality assurance practices
- Perform manual/automated testing on web and mobile
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Higher education in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years experience working in a Quality Assurance Engineering role
- Experience working in a distributed product-team environment
- Working experience with development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Postman, Charles, Selenium, Appium, Robotium, Espresso, etc.) is a plus
- General understanding of the SDLC, preferably in an Agile environment
- Ability to operate comfortably in a multi-task / multi-priority environment across a global team
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, motivation, and a desire for continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.