PicsArt’s Corporate Finance Team is searching for a Finance Manager to join the team! The FP&A team at Picsart is a high-impact team whose mission is to provide insights that enable leaders to make thoughtful and strategic business decisions. We partner with our cross-functional partners and support them with detailed data analysis and scenario modeling.
This role will play a critical role in supporting 1) the Web business, 2) new products, and 3) international GMs. This position will require strong modeling, analytical, and interpersonal skills to thrive in a fast paced, high-growth environment.
This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely fast-paced and quickly growing global start-up that’s already the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with more than 150M monthly active creators and an install base of more than 1 billion! This role reports to the FP&A Director.
- Develop and manage the financial models for different products; Manage budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and analytics
- Work cross functionally and support global business stakeholders; Provide insights to leaders to support them in their decision making process
- Partner with the Paid UA team to calibrate strategy based on performance of each product
- Lead headcount and expense planning for your respective product(s)
- Own the short-range and long-range planning for your respective product(s)
- Build executive-ready presentations, including standard Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Analyze complex financial information and synthesize data and recommendations into information consumable by management
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Accounting, Finance, Math or Economics
- You have 5+ years experience in corporate finance, investment banking, or private equity
- You have a passion for financial modeling, creating data-driven analyses, and building/improving in a hyper-growth environment
- You have strong analytical and communication skills; ability to distill complexity down into its most salient elements and communicating with senior executives
- You like to serve as a mentor/coach to more junior Financial Analysts
- You are strongly proficient in excel. Experience with SQL and Netsuite is a plus
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills; You are a financial storyteller
- You are self-motivated, are able to think creatively, and are highly-driven
PicsArt is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app that’s leading the visual storytelling revolution. With more than 150 million monthly active creators, the PicsArt community creates, remixes and shares nearly 1 billion images every month. The company has amassed one of the largest open-source collections of content in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers and more. PicsArt is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Yerevan, Armenia, Moscow, Beijing, Tokyo, and Los Angeles, PicsArt is backed by Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Venture Partners, and Siguler Guff and Company.
#18 most downloaded app in 2020
PicsArt has worked with big brands such as Taylor Swift, Will Smith, Kim Kardashian, Gwen Stefani, DJ Snake, Maroon 5 and Meghan Trainor on community challenges that generate tens of millions of organic, fan-generated impressions and shares on social media. We need smart, passionate people to help us reach our first billion creators!
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.