Picsart is looking for a Senior iOS developer for the Attribution team. Our goal is to ensure that users get the recognition they deserve for their work to keep creating excellent quality content.
Here you will be part of a team with professionals who are passionate about technology and creating great user experiences. We focus on teamwork and creativity, and ALL ideas count. Through your work, you will have the possibility to impact the product, which will be consumed by millions of users every day.
Having cross-functional teams, daily stand-ups, demos, planning, and retrospective meetings keeps us agile and accountable. We have a defined process for product releases which helps us deliver features faster and with less friction. With a focus on delightful user experiences, we always balance building new features, code refactoring, and making adjustments based on the data, A/B testing, feature flagging.
- Ensure the offensive performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application, debug and resolve production issues as needed
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- Participate and lead in technical, design, and product discussions with leaders across the organization
- Oversee significant changes to our iOS architecture
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application, debug and resolve production issues
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical PMs
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies and utilize top industry technologies
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize developer efficiency
- Work closely with engineering teams, train and mentor new team members
- BS, MA or Ph.D. in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or another quantitative field
- Strong expertise in iOS and Swift
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with Objective-C, C/C++
- Advanced knowledge of UIKit, Core Animation
- Good knowledge of OOP/POP
- Be able to write elegant and readable code
- High level of commitment for delivering polished solutions for best user experience
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize personal workload
- Excellent system analysis and design skills
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- RESTful APIs
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.