Picsart is looking for an experienced Senior C++ Engineer to work on a highly performant C++ library that provides API for construction and execution of computational graphs, allowing execution of image processing tasks in parallel on both CPU and GPU and doing the heavy lifting for Picsart applications.
We are a team of experts with a strongly established engineering culture, developing and shipping products that directly impact hundreds of millions of users worldwide. We are seeking strong C++ engineers to join the team and help us design and build our next generation of libraries and platforms.
This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely innovative fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company. Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with more than 150M monthly active creators and an install base of more than 1 billion!
- Develop, maintain and enhance cross-platform C++ library with the Objective-C, Java and Python wrappers
- Work effectively in a cross-platform environment including iOS, Android and UNIX/Linux distributions
- Ensure that deliverables match or exceed expected performance and functional requirements
- Closely collaborate with team members and customer teams to ensure their goals and priorities are met
- Be able to effectively work on a large scale and cross-platform code-base
- Debug complex, multi-component issues that can span across multiple layers from OS, library to the application
- Profile performance problems and drive optimizations across the entire software stack
- Train and provide mentorship for junior and intermediate team members
- Willing to learn new technologies and algorithms.
- Intensive experience, knowledge and deep understanding of C++
- Strong understanding of code compilation, linking and the execution phases
- Strong knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms
- Experience in developing complex libraries and applications in a cross-platform environment is a plus
- Experience in developing APIs consumed from Objective-C, Python and Java environments is a plus
- Knowledge of GPU rendering and computational technologies like OpenGL, Metal, and Vulkan is a plus.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.