Picsart is looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join the Performance team and work on the essential parts of the application such as Application Start, Mobile App Reliability and Performance, Developer Tooling and Experience, Mobile Build Infrastructure, etc.
We believe that quality and performance are key features of every product we build. We are looking for an experienced software developer who will participate in building a system and help us bring our app quality, performance, and developer experience to a higher level.
Our work depends on working closely with other teams at Picsart, so communication and collaboration skills are a must. This is an opportunity to work on a small team that directly affects the App.
- Write clean, concise code that is stable and extensible;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application, debug and resolve production issues as needed;
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical PMs;
- Communicate frequently and effectively with other engineers in addition to our product managers and creative team;
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies and utilize top industry technologies;
- Integrate third-party modules;
- Work closely with engineering teams, train and mentor new team members;
- Clearly understand application’s performance key metrics
- Utilize KPI (Key Performance Indicators) data to monitor and review quality and priorities improvements
- Identify areas of improvement and develop action plans to improve application performance
- Facilitate performance issues with all departments as necessary to address performance improvement opportunities and risk reduction strategies
- BS, MA or PhD in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field;
- 7+ years of experience working in iOS development ;
- Experience with iOS and Swift ;
- Experience with Objective-C, C/C++;
- Experience with Android is a plus;
- Good knowledge of OOP;
- Be able to write elegant and readable code;
- High level of commitment for delivering polished solutions for best user experience;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize personal workload;
- Excellent system analysis and design skills;
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.
- RESTful APIs
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.