Picsart is looking for an SRE engineer to join a newly built team to help ensure reliability and the highest quality of the products that directly impact hundreds of millions of users worldwide.
As part of the SRE team, you will work on designing, developing, and deploying software that will help drive improvements towards the availability, reliability, and quality of Picsart core products. You will also contribute to the development of tools for metrics gathering, monitoring, and orchestration. As a member of the team, you will work closely with other developers and PMs to deliver quality releases.
- Maintain and enhance cross-platform C++ library with the Objective-C, Java, and Python wrappers
- Develop and deploy software that will help drive improvements towards the availability and reliability of Picsart core products
- Increase efficiencies through automation, service delivery, and process improvements
- Eliminating toil; Identifying manual, repetitive, automatable, tactical tasks and building tools that eliminate them
- Partner with other engineering teams to improve software solutions through automated testing, finding optimization opportunities, and releasing workflows.
- Experience in C++ programming language
- Operational experience with Git, Jenkins, CI, Docker, and other industry-standard tools/technologies used in software development
- Hands-on experience with Linux Shell scripting
- Hands-on experience with Python or other scripting languages
- Work effectively in a cross-platform environment including iOS, Android, Web, and UNIX/Linux distribution.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.