Picsart is looking for a Product Manager to work on Website projects and share responsibility for the better discoverability of PA products and content for our users on the website and across the web in general. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded generalist with a strong foundation in product thinking, results-driven, commitment to teamwork, and has experience leading and launching large-scale features to a global user base.
- Work closely with other product managers, researchers, engineers, data scientists, and stakeholders to conceptualize and drive end-to-end delivery of website features;
- Document product requirements, sprints, action plans, design briefs, meetings memos;
- Coordinate product compliance projects with mobile teams;
- Build Interactive prototypes, flows and wireframes;
- Do competitor analysis;
- Conduct A/B testing and user research;
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify ways to leverage and expand our differentiators.
- BS or MA degree;
- 3+ years of experience in product management;
- Strong understanding of web growth principles and relative areas: SEO, content marketing, web design, experience with web data analysis tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Data Studio, etc.);
- General understanding of how websites function, technically knowledgeable enough to create clear and actionable product requirements documents.
- Experience with market research;
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills;
- Ability to multitask;
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment with shifting priorities;
- Ability to perform well under pressure, tight deadlines, agile environment and weekly sprints;
- Can-do attitude;
- UI/UX design-oriented;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.