The Content team at Picsart is on rapid expansion and growth. One of the areas of focus will be Content Licensing and Acquisitions, providing research and recommendations on external licensing opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Formulate content strategies and communicate those strategies internally and externally
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally across Finance, Product, Legal, Engineering, and Marketing to ensure deal parameters of our negotiated deals are communicated and executed
- Complete long term and ad-hoc projects, including competitive analysis, to support the broader strategy of the Content Team
- Research external trends that can add value to the Picsart platform
- Identify third party IP rights holders that Picsart can partner with to develop new audiences and engagement
- Serve as Account Manager of executed licensing deals and support operationalization across all teams; track performance with data team and make product recommendations to improve ROI.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years technology experience, with 1+ years of relationship/partnerships management with media/technology focus
- Negotiation experience preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail and process management
- Ability to quickly get up-to-speed and thrive in an evolving and fast-paced environment, prioritizing and handling multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication skills
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.