To support the considerable expansion of our global Design Team, we're now looking to hire a number of Senior Designers to help create world-class user experiences across some of our most exciting product areas, including AI, Replay and Growth, on web and mobile.
These are exciting opportunities to join an extremely fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company. Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with a huge 150+ million monthly active users and an install base of more than 1 billion. These positions can be based in the UK, particularly London and Glasgow, as we look to flex our remote arrangements with occasional office spaces. We are also considering applications from Barcelona, Berlin, Yerevan and Moscow.
Learn About PAIR: AI Products At Picsart
Picsart’s PAIR team is the place where the product, technologies and user needs are intersecting. The goal of this area is to provide new, creative and unexpected solutions to our users through nowadays technologies. Whenever the classic engineering can’t help - the scientific approach comes to solve actual user problems.
You can find an AI solution on almost every item within the Picsart product: The sketch & magic effects, Beautification tools & Object Removal, Segmentations & Cutout, All suggestion systems etc.
The PAIR team is not only providing solutions as a service to other teams but also working on it’s own concepts and products separated from the main Editor. We are leading the AI Tools section in mobile where we provide end to end solutions to our users and test new technologies and concepts. AI tools are now on mobile - iOS and soon we will also cover the web solutions.
- At Picsart, our Senior Product Designers are highly proficient - driving the design process end-to-end. They tackle open-ended, and often ambiguous problems - using complex data analysis and a wealth of experience to influence and lead teams towards the best solutions. They are detail-oriented, yet able to zoom out and connect dots between initiatives and platforms. Good storytellers, they possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Seniors demonstrate a deep dedication to our creators, investing significant time observing them using our products, and validating new ideas.
- They have an extensive and demonstrable expertise in user-centred design methodologies that inspires others. They design for scale, and the work exemplifies Picsart’s design standards and guidelines. It's important for us that Seniors continue to coach and mentor those around themselves regularly.
- Fluency in the latest cross-platform product design trends, tools and technologies.
- A good balance of UX thinking and UI execution (though you may lean on one or the other as a strength).
- A strong portfolio which showcases that problem solving skill and high quality of execution.
- Demonstrable experience successfully managing stakeholder relationships at a senior level. Good ability to negotiate and influence design proposals.
- An appreciation of business processes and a strong understanding of both product and marketing concepts/strategies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Comfortable presenting to large groups.
The PAIR team is looking for a Senior who can
- Work directly with the PM and Data Scientist to analyse trends and numbers of AI tools, then translate these insights into iterative design concepts and solutions which optimise for successful user journeys, increase engagement of the area, possible revenue opportunities and business development.
- Wireframe and prototype rapidly using Figma or similar tooling. This is crucial for an AI team given the opportunity of developing and experimenting freely with concepts and tools.
- Visualise their ideas through a strong command of contemporary UI design - layout, semantics, iconography, colour pairing etc.
- Take ownership - AI Tools area is a new section which we aggressively are trying to scale and improve. We need a candidate who will own the product experience and workflows as well as brainstorm for new solutions and concepts.
- Think out of the box - AI technologies are very specific and unique, sometimes it’s hard to implement them with classic UI/UX solutions. The candidate should be able to think creatively, seek for new approaches, and be aware of the market with similar products.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.