At Vercel, we are building an open-source developer tools platform that enables developers to build and iterate on the web without sinking time and money into DevOps. We are a remote-first and globally distributed team and we want to shape the future of the web by making cloud computing accessible to everyone. Our philosophy is based on the principles of learning, collaboration, transparency, experimentation, and passion.
- We are goal-driven and dedicated
- We use our own tools every day
- We thrive together with our community
- We are customer-obsessed
- We believe in people's ability to grow
About the Role:
The Partner team at Vercel is growing fast to support our revenue growth. As a Partner Program Manager, you will be responsible for shaping Vercel’s partner program. Join our mission to make Vercel the developer platform of choice for agencies/consultants/global SLS partners, technology partners, and startups.
What You Will Do:
- Design and architect a world class partner program to help us scale across all partner channels
- Architect pipeline acceleration and incentive programs such as deal registration, referrals, and affiliates
- Strategize partner enablement for strategic partners and self-serve partners
- Work cross-functionally to develop and launch seamless partner onboarding and engagement experiences
- Track and maintain a multi-type and multi-tier structure to support various types of partners
- Engage with our sales enablement team to launch new partner certification programs and competency assessments
- Design and implement partner management infrastructure and in-app experience
- Conducting research and analysis to aid program and other strategic decision making
- Bring your own ideas to the table and launch them to help us build the best partner program in the industry
- 5+ years working in partner programs
- Experience designing and implementing a best in class, multi-type partner program at a software company
- Project management skills and strong attention to details
- Thrive in making sense of and solving complex problems
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
- Team player with proven ability to work cross functionally
- Strong product sensibility to understand basic integration and technical solution requirements
- Knowledgeable about the developer / frontend SaaS tool ecosystem
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style - 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow - we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO - 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- Generous Gear Credit
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.