Picsart is looking for a Product Designer that will be the part of the Desktop team and help position the product in the Desktop Market by defining design patterns and improving the existing ones.
This specific role would require working on Windows Desktop project. The project itself is Picsart's Desktop Application that has Photo Editor, Stand Alone Tools and Social elements.
- Create innovative solutions for a wide variety of product design challenges for Picsart's desktop App
- Plan and define strategy for the direction of future iterations
- Quickly iterate on multiple interactive design solutions and work through details
- Advocate for design solutions, highlighting inputs that influenced the decisions including business and user goals, demographic and usage data, and research findings
- Develop high level, detailed storyboards, mock-ups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Deliver work that’s not only user-friendly, aesthetically engaging, but which also produces results
- Work alongside engineers and product managers throughout all stages of the production cycle.
- Assess and optimize the performance of new and existing features by actively participating in user research and assessing performance metrics
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications.
- Present design work to multiple teams and senior leadership for review and feedback
- Contribute to the group’s shared knowledge of user-centered design and research methodologies.
- 3+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
- Fluency in best practices for desktop specific architecture and design
- Strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
- Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Experience in a highly Agile/scrum environment
- Ability to work in a startup environment
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions
- Experience designing and shipping products for mobile and desktop
- Experience with a variety of design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Illustrator etc..
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.