- Produce functional, performant, and scalable web applications with React and WebAssembly
- Create high-quality code that is extendable, scalable, reliable, and reusable
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify cross-team dependencies and requirements
- Upgrade and repair existing effects
- Write unit/integration tests to ensure the high quality of the application
- Analyze the product design complexity, plan workload, communicate risks
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including development, code reviews, testing, and production deployment
- Stay up-to-date with technological developments.
- BS/MA degree in a highly quantitative field or equivalent
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with Canvas (2D, WebGL)
- Experience with WebAssembly
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with web worker, service worker
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Experience with Responsive Web Design and Single Page Applications
- Experience with build tools, such as Webpack or Rollup
- Self–motivated, work well independently or as part of a team
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.
- Canvas, WebGL
- Web worker, service worker
- CSS, JSS
- Webpack, Rollup
- RESTful web services
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.