Picsart is looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join its highly talented team. As a member of backend core platform team you will work on Picsart's core backend mission critical applications. This is a great opportunity for you to work on a large scale distributed system deployed on more than 1000 servers in 4 data centers handling more than 50K requests per second. Our technology stack includes, but not limited to
- JS, TS, NestJS, Express
- MongoDB, Kafka, Redis
- Microservices, Docker/Kubernetes, ELK Stack and much more.
- Experience with document-oriented databases such as MongoDB is required
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with key-value databases such as Redis is a plus
- Experience with NestJS framework is a plus
- Knowledge of design principles of high-performance scalable applications is required
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of non-relational databases.
- Build mission-critical applications that process ten thousand requests per second through a microservices architecture
- Develop API’s and integrations for a large-scale application according to business needs and priorities
- Create high-quality code that is scalable, reliable and reusable
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including development, code reviews, testing, and production deployment
- Write unit/integration tests to ensure the high quality of the application.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.