Picsart is looking for a proficient Angular Developer who will be responsible for the client side of our services. Working closely with UX designers, Backend developers as well as other team members, the primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web application, with a focus on performance. Your duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- Contribute to the overall process of design, build, and deliver front-end web applications involving a complex interplay of technologies
- Ensure high performance on mobile and desktop
- Write tested, idiomatic, and documented code
- Coordinate the workflow between the UI/UX designer, backend developers, and yourself.
- 5+ years of work experience
- Proficient knowledge of web mark-up, HTML, CSS, SASS
- Strong experience with one of Angular, ReactJS or VueJS
- Experience building rich data-driven web applications
- Experience with popular JS build tools, compilers, and bundlers
- Experience working with modern web technologies including Web Workers, IndexedDB, Cache API, etc.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing
- Strong knowledge of the browser internals
- Basic knowledge of UX design
- Basic understanding of Node.JS
- Great design intuition and user empathy
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good communication and knowledge sharing skills
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.