Picsart is looking for a proficient Senior Test Automation Engineer who is enthusiastic to take on new challenges across the line. Working closely with other engineers and team members, you will specialize in building our automated test suites for a complex product based on a microservices architecture. You’ll work in an extremely friendly environment with opportunities to switch projects as you grow.
- Define the overall test plan for the projects you work on.
- Build modern, flexible automated tests for server and web-based projects.
- Report errors/bugs discovered during testing, providing clear descriptions and reproduction steps.
- Collaborate with other QA leads and Testers to definite the automated testing strategy
- Collaborate with developers and other team members to pinpoint root causes of defects and performance issues
- Look for opportunities to improve test execution and coverage
- Mentor less experienced members of the team eager to grow their automation skills
- Very good knowledge of both the theoretical and practical aspects of the testing lifecycle
- Good understanding and experience of test reporting tools (eg. TestRail)
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the JUnit framework
- Knowledge of web testing frameworks & tools (eg. Selenium)
- Familiarity with the Cucumber test framework is a big plus
- Familiarity with shell scripting (Bash) is a plus
- Working knowledge of code version control tools (especially Git)
- High-level familiarity with Java and REST web services is a plus
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.