Picsart is looking for an experienced Compensation and Benefits Analyst to join our amazing global team. This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company. Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with more than 150M monthly active creators and an install base of more than 1 billion! We are a Series C Start-up: just achieved Unicorn status!
The Compensation and Benefits Analyst will support our Compensation and Total Rewards function as a key member of the team. Reporting to the Head of Compensation and Total Rewards located in San Francisco, CA, you will support the development of world class compensation/total rewards programs, partnering directly with People Managers globally. Our goal is to attract, retain, motivate and reward our employees following our best-in-class Total Rewards Philosophy.
New York, NY; Remote on US Eastern Standard Time zones; London, UK; Madrid or Barcelona, Spain. This role may require travel to various locations as needed.
Key Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Supports the administration of employee insurance programs including life, disability, and health insurance plans.
- Supports the administration of employee savings plans that may include the company’s 401(k) plan, personal savings plans, and deferred compensation programs.
- Advises and informs employees of changes and developments related to benefits including eligibility, coverage, and provisions.
- Researches and compares incentive compensation plans offered by demographically comparable organizations; assesses competitors’ plans and makes recommendations for enhancements or improvements required to keep the organization’s plans competitive and effective.
- Facilitates accurate and timely delivery of employer contributions and employee payroll deductions to carriers, plan administrators, or other appropriate service providers.
- Completes records, reporting, and other documentation required by federal, state, and provider rules, regulations, and policies.
- Conducts employee surveys, census, and other research and demographic efforts required to collect accurate quotes from benefit providers.
- Identifies and selects carriers and plans based on quotes, available benefits, and prior experience.
- Monitors administrators’ and insurance carriers’ reports to ensure the organization’s compliance with plan requirements.
- Ensures the organization’s and plans’ compliance with the applicable provisions of COBRA, HIPAA, and ERISA (US). Knowledge of statutory benefits in local markets (Europe).
- Maintains knowledge of economic conditions, labor market, and other factors related to ensuring the organization provides competitive and reasonable benefits and compensation scales and structures.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, developments, and best practices in compensation and benefits administration.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and compensation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of compensation benchmarking platforms.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance, or related required.
- 3+ years of experience administering compensation and benefits programs required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
Keywords: Compensation, Benefits, HR
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.