The new position of Senior Director of Content Strategy will lead a team dedicated to delivering the critical analyses and impactful data insights needed to inform a wide range of strategic decisions influencing the future of content at Picsart. Develop a world class discovery focused research & analysis pipeline to drive high level operational decisions using a data driven business & product minded approach. Collaborating with nearly every facet of the Picsart organization you will help define the strategic direction for our content business while assisting us in scaling and monetizing our production pipelines.
- Collaborate closely with creative and production teams as well as key cross-functional partners (Product, Data, Marketing, User Acquisition), leveraging relevant metrics and research to identify new content opportunities, drive the ongoing optimization of our content library, and fuel our user growth and engagement.
- Build and lead a world-class team of content licensors, strategists, researchers, analysts and taxonomists directing content investment and cultivating strategic partnerships and direction.
- Provide short- and long-term strategic direction for our content business, defining evolving priorities in the context of a highly-dynamic ecosystem and market.
- Collaborate closely with product and business intelligence teams to define key market opportunities and growth strategies.
- Synthesize market research and competitive intelligence into actionable insights.
- Develop standards, processes and best practices for innovative content creation, organization, distribution, and repurposing.
- Assist with content budgeting and forecasting, defining optimized scaling for quick & efficient growth.
- Drive content strategy efforts using consumer and prosumer insights, making strategic recommendations for categorical alignment and prioritization.
- Push the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution methods.
- Provide and report on content KPIs using analytics tools to make recommendations for optimizing content quality, processes, engagement and activations.
- 10+ years product and/or content experience in tech/consulting/media industries, with a focus on leading creative strategies (development, acquisition and/or distribution) and cultivating strategic partnerships
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfort working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally to drive multiple high-priority projects on deadline
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Ability and flexibility to travel internationally with regularity
- Understand search/discovery best practices and how to utilize metadata to power user paths
- Strategic problem solving and analytical skills including talent for developing hypotheses, designing analytic plans, analyzing data, drawing key insights and developing clear recommendations
- Ability to build trust and partnerships across various teams and functions with strong influencing and change management skills
- Strong knowledge of current market practices and trends in data analytics with a strong business acumen
- Comfortable guiding or influencing user experience decision making in a social, creative, tech and/or software development environment
- Previous experience developing and/or researching the holistic customer journey
- Practiced in content licensing and strong understanding of the rights of usage for partnerships and user generated content experiences
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.