PicsArt is looking for an Accounting Specialist to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team. If you have an analytical mindset and want to gain experience, welcome to join the most creative team.
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field;
- Experience with MS Excel and 1C
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures;
- Knowledge of Tax Code
- Ability to spot numerical errors;
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information;
- Attention to detail.
- Create and update expense reports;
- Process reimbursement forms;
- Help our Accounting department run smoothly;
- Ensure transparency and efficiency in all transactions;
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases;
- Review and file payroll documents.
- Other accounting related tasks assigned by Manager
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.