Picsart AI team is building in-house AI platform that includes tools for data annotation, data moderation, model training & deployment. This platform will be the centerpiece of Picsart's AI ecosystem, from data gathering to actual production deployment, and all of this without AI expertises. After testing in Picsart we are planning to make it part of our Enterprise offerings. As of now we already have data annotation platform and ready to kick start our model training and model deployment platforms and continue expanding our tools for data annotation. Currently we are looking for a JS Engineer who will lead the development process of front end application.
- Develop functional, performant, and scalable web applications with React/Vue.js
- Create high-quality code that is extendable, scalable, reliable, and reusable
- Write unit/integration tests to ensure the high quality of the application
- Analyze the product design complexity, plan workload, communicate risks
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including development, code reviews, testing, and production deployment
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work closely with stakeholders, PM’s and Researchers to deliver new features.
- BS/MA degree in a highly quantitative field or equivalent
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with JSS, SASS, JSX
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with build tools, such as Webpack, Gulp is a plus
- Knowledge of design principles of high-performance scalable applications is a plus
- Self–motivated, work well independently or as part of a team
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.
- JSS, SASS, JSX
- NodeJS/Python is preferred
- MongoDB, Redis is preferred
- Restful web services is preferred.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.