Description/ About the role:
Picsart is seeking a Senior Manager (Video Editor), Product Marketing to join our growing Product & Lifecycle marketing Team to develop and execute marketing strategies to increase awareness and adoption of the Picsart product and its features.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate experienced product marketer with proven success in working with emerging products and driving GTM strategies. This is a cross functional role that requires a combination of Program management, Lifecycle Marketing and Stakeholder management experience. This role reports into the Director of Lifecycle Marketing.
In this role, you will be a part of a rockstar Product Marketing team, working across the Product organisation and being in sync with the Lifecycle marketing and Technology & Campaigns teams. You will serve as the single point of contact between the Product and Marketing Teams for the Video Editor product.
- Be Customer Obsessed
- Represent the product marketing team in multiple geographies at various levels of activation
- Own Product Marketing operational metrics each quarter such as Product Growth, Trials, Adoptions etc
- Build Product Go-to-Market plans
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our offering in the market
- Drive awareness and influence customer adoption of top uses cases
- Partner with Lifecycle Marketing to drive cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Increase consumption of product-led enablement
- Stakeholder Management
- Any Graduate degree (MBA preferred) with 7+ years prior experience
- Experience with a SAAS based organisation preferred (Both App & web versions)
- Prior experience with Video Editing based product organisations preferred.
- Can quickly synthesize disparate data into messaging that connects with both internal stakeholders and customers
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including but not limited to Product management, Lifecycle Marketing, Technology & Campaigns
- Enthusiasm and empathy for genuinely improving how businesses serve and engage people
- Strong communication, presentation, writing, and analytical skills
- Proficient with Google Office Suite, Jira
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.