Picsart is looking for a passionate, innovative, and experienced VP, Financial Planning & Analysis to lead Picsart’s rapidly growing financial operations. Loved by more than 150 million monthly active users, Picsart is the world’s leading creative platform with over a billion downloads. The VP of FP&A will oversee the development and scaling of Picsart’s financial management processes and work closely with key department heads to budget, forecast, and plan the future of Picsart. This role will also support Picsart’s major strategic initiatives by generating key insights into business performance and providing leadership with effective decision-making support. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast, fun, global team as we scale new heights.
The role reports to the CFO and can be based in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, or Miami.
- Drive and manage all aspects of FP&A including Budgeting, Forecasting, and Analysis processes to support the needs of the company while maintaining a high level of precision and accuracy
- Enforce rigorous financial planning, analysis, & reporting processes that enable teams to build and innovate quickly while operating efficiently
- Deliver monthly and quarterly analysis and reporting of key business & financial metrics to leadership
- Collaborate with the CFO and other key internal partners to define and support long-term strategic initiatives
- Work closely with the Data Team to develop key business insights and and improve business performance
- Partner with cross functional teams across Picsart and develop a strong collaborative relationship with key stakeholders across the company
- Guide, mentor, and inspire a high performing Finance team on best practices and procedures
- Demonstrated success in a finance leadership, senior accounting, or financial management role in a high-growth tech company
- Expert-level financial modeling & reporting skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment: comfortable balancing between strategy and tactics
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.