Senior Product Manager - API
Picsart’s mission is to empower Creators everywhere and democratize creativity through our easy to use tools, community and content. In service of this mission, we have launched a new team that has the unique opportunity to launch a nimble and fast moving startup within a larger, well funded company.
Picsart’s goal with this newly created division is to distribute our creative tech through APIs in service of developers, platforms and Enterprises. Our APIs will make it possible for any platform or business to offer our AI powered tools and experiences to their customers and users. Join us in our mission to harness the massive potential of the creative API space and help build the future of Picsart!
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager, reporting to the VP, APIs (Tech & Product), to lead the development of SDKs. This position will be a key contributor to the success of Picsart’s API business and offers candidates the chance to join a newly formed team that will be building a completely new product line within the company.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with customers and internal stakeholders to understand their challenges, needs, and processes
- Auditing the state of our product suite (experiences and usage), as well as products provided by other industry leaders
- Working with designers to ensure polished visuals and intuitive UX
- Driving end-to-end delivery of new product features and new products; spearheading our go-to-market strategy around them
- Contributing to set company-wide product strategy and explore new product ideas
- Collaborating closely with engineers to implement innovative, scalable product improvements
- Investigating and explore opportunities to use AI to deliver valuable insights to customers
- Understanding the competitive landscape and identify ways to leverage and expand our differentiators
- Managing the release, communication, and measurement of new product features
The ideal candidate has launched successful developer focused projects and web sites and is able to lead internal partners through web site design, concept, development and launch.
You will be proactive, analytical and detail orientated. Strong communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships will be key. You should apply for this role if you have:
- Product Management experience (B2B or consumer software)
- Exceptional data analysis skills, including the ability to write scripts or queries to get the needed data
- The drive to take end-to-end ownership of product projects
- Experience owning and shipping numerous high-value features
- The ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals, and give insight on industry trends
- Confidence to dive deep into complex, open-ended problems
- A pragmatic approach and team-oriented outlook
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to present work to executive staff
Why Join Picsart
We’re at an inflection point of accelerated growth at Picsart and for those looking to grow their skills and help build the future at a fast growing unicorn, we invite you to come create with us.
People - Our people are kind, positive and incredibly passionate. The friendly and welcoming nature of Picsart is one of the reasons that people choose to work here over other tech companies. We are proud that our teams are so diverse and the opportunity that gives us to learn from one another
Impact - Picsart is a high growth creative tech company operating on a global scale, and we are uniquely positioned to offer our people the ability to see the direct impact of the work that they are doing. Although we have achieved unicorn status, we are still only around 800 people. There is a huge opportunity for you to achieve personal growth and recognition
Product - Joining Picsart will see you working on one of the most creative and innovative products in the industry. Picsart is a place where things get done quickly, without the constraints of red tape getting in the way. Keeping the start up mentality is key to our success. We believe that ideas can come from anywhere and encourage our people to connect with users, experiment and test to find new solutions.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.