Picsart is seeking a Recruiter to join our fast-paced Recruiting Team. This role will own the full cycle recruitment process for a number of roles by sourcing, screening, coordinating interviews, and making offers to both active and passive candidates. The right candidate will thrive at getting things done in a fast-moving and sometimes chaotic environment while keeping our candidates (and their
experience)top of mind. This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with more than 150M monthly active creators and an install base of more than 1 billion!
- The Recruiter will serve as a strategic partner to build, grow and maintain long-lasting relationships, while understanding the larger organizational implications
- Consult with business leaders and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and goals, and to develop, implement, and execute a customized hiring strategy
- Manage heavy passive pipelines/requisitions and effectively leverage internal resources to ensure time to fill metrics and market data is part of the overall strategy
- Act with stakeholders in mind and consider customer service of paramount importance
- Bring own ideas to the table in a compelling manner that gains commitment from others
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process for hiring across all departments, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Negotiate pay rates and close candidates in accordance with company goals and expectations
- Collaborate and lead projects with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Actively source candidates from a wide range of tools including LinkedIn
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality with candidates throughout the hiring process and afterwards
- Represent PicsArt in a professional and positive manner in all interactions, including networking events and other activities outside of normal business hours
- Work with leadership to ensure the recruiting team meets and exceeds goals
- Vast experience as a full-cycle recruiting and/or recruiting operations experience, ideally in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment. Technical Recruiting a plus!
- Demonstrated previous success partnering with organizations to optimize recruiting processes and scale effective operations
- Background in effective project management and delivery; exposure to agile development is a bonus!
- Passionate about efficiency, automation, and productivity, and you're skilled at using data to solve problems and measure success
- Experience with recruiting and HR tools (Greenhouse, LinkedIn, Bamboo etc) and techniques
- Comfortable managing a robust pipeline of projects with multiple stakeholders and competing timelines with minimal guidance
- Natural, authentic people skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences and stakeholders, both internal and external
- Proactive mindset and bias toward action; you've demonstrated an ability to work independently and make thoughtful decisions on behalf of the business
- English proficiency verbal and written required
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.