Senior Researcher - Voice of Customer
To support the considerable expansion of our global UX Research function (under the leadership of our newly appointed Head of Research & Insights), we're now looking to hire a number of Researchers. These are pivotal roles, designed to help us truly understand our audience and performance better, generate insight to define new product/brand experiences and plan for our future. At Picsart, our creators are at the centre of our product and brand strategies, and we passionately believe that an amazing creator experience is key to our success.
These are exciting opportunities to join an extremely fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company. Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with a huge 150+ million monthly active users and an install base of more than 1 billion.
This role can be fully remote from anywhere in the UK.
We’re looking for a Senior Researcher to collaborate with our Creator success teams to provide a best-in-class “Voice of Customer” insights infrastructure which informs the planning functions of almost every large cross-functional team across a business.
Working alongside our Communities, Social, Customer Support and Test Flight teams, they'll ensure the voice of our creators is at the heart of business discussions, decisions and output. The ideal candidates will love research and its ability to fuel business decisions. They will have experience in both qualitative and quantitative research methods, constantly striving to best understand our creators and champion their voice internally with teams across Picsart.
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate with Creator Success teams to collate, synthesise and disseminate the product and marketing relevant feedback gathered from engagement with our communities, customer support, social listening and beta testing program.
- Develop and embed best practice and advise on appropriate tooling to facilitate this work.
- Help Picsart understand our creators’ needs, pains and desires and collaborate with other disciplines to share findings and incorporate these to build fantastic products and services to meet them.
- Look for creative approaches to generating new user evidence, using a variety of user research methodologies to reveal actionable insights and build an understanding of user groups, and develop recommendations based on evidence.
- Creating and maintaining documentation which leverage insights such as user profiles and experience maps.
- Be the champion of user research across all teams at Picsart, supporting their learning and development in this critical area.
- Several years of user research experience in a consumer technology environment.
- Experience developing and/or running Voice of Customer initiatives.
- Strong working knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Practical experience in driving a research agenda with real impact in a complex and matrixed business environment.
- Able to visually and succinctly share and communicate insights at all levels.
- Sound commercial and marketing awareness.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.