Picsart is a full ecosystem of free-to-use content, powerful tools, and inspiration from other creators.
And it's a great place to work. We'll let these facts below speak for us:
- A fresh $130 million raised; a near $1.5 billion valuation.
- We are in the top 400 of the "Inc. Magazine 5000", a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
- 1 billion downloads
- 150 million monthly active users
- Available in over 30 languages
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with more than 150M monthly active creators and an install base of more than 1 billion! This position is exempt and can be based in New York, Miami, or Toronto and reports to the Sr. Director of Growth Marketing but will also work closely with our product teams.
About the job:
Picsart is seeking a Sr. Manager, Web Growth Marketing to join our Growth marketing team. If you are an expert in performance marketing, also have some experience in product marketing, and want to be a key contributor to our website business growth, this role will give you the opportunity to take your expertise and move your career to the next level. This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company.
In this role, you will work with product managers and will manage marketing programs to diversify and scale the demand portfolio of our website.
To do so, you will identify top business impact opportunities within the performance channel, and translate that vision into a strategic roadmap that delivers measurable business growth. You will co-own and maintain the strategic roadmap, manage and execute marketing GTM, and communicate progress and outcomes to the broader organization.
You will influence and work cross-functionally with Data, Web Products, Creative and International teams.
The ideal candidate has expertise across multiple paid channels (paid search, paid social, etc) and has experience managing GTM plans. Can be flexible and manage small and big marketing budgets in a fast-paced environment and has a strong analytical mindset.
- Lead marketing plan development and execution for web growth products.
- Work closely with Product Managers to identify marketing opportunities, key selling points, and best practices to effectively promote our products.
- Launch, manage and optimize demand generation campaigns across various paid channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google, and DSPs.
- Manage daily and weekly reports that will help to make smarter and faster campaign optimizations
- Become a subject matter expert and trusted partner in building user journeys to our website.
- Work with the Sr. Director of Growth Marketing to manage marketing budget allocations and pacing, throughout each calendar month.
- Design and implement methodical testing strategies that will provide the team with learnings around different creatives, targeting, tactics, and channels
- Coordinate with the social team, content team, and creative team to develop new creative concepts and iterate on existing creative winners. Manage, organize and launch creatives in the pipeline.
- Work closely with our finance and analytics teams
- Analyze campaign performance and provide recommendations to help increase ROI and subscriber rates
- Work closely with teams across our global marketing org to ensure ads are launched in a timely manner and coincide with various social/branded activations
- 5+ years of performance marketing experience.
- Experience media buying across various performance channels. Facebook and Google Ads buying is a must.
- Experience in product marketing, GTM.
- Understanding of key performance metrics including but not limited to CTR, CVR, cohort CAC, and cohort ROAS.
- Self-starter with strong project management and prioritization skills and hands-on execution ability
- Familiarity with various attribution models and means of tracking performance.
- Strong proficiency In G-Suites and Microsoft Office, particularly sheets and Excel
- Great attention to detail, superior problem-solver, and an analytic mindset
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken
- Mobile UA experience a plus, but not required.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.