Picsart is looking for a passionate, innovative and experienced VP Growth to help realize our vision to empower creators everywhere. Loved by more than 150 million monthly active users, Picsart is already the leading creative platform. But we believe the opportunity is exponentially bigger. The VP of Growth can help increase our base and retention by 2x or more by identifying ways to bring more value and joy to the user experience and lifecycle. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast, fun, global team as we scale new heights (see recent article in Forbes).
The role reports to the CPO and can be based in Europe (preferably the UK, Germany or Spain), New York or Miami.
- Work with the CPO and other key internal partners to define the strategy and roadmap for Picsart’s game-changing growth initiatives
- Lead, mentor and inspire a team of product managers on UX and lifecycle best practices, and instill a growth mindset for all
- Partner with the engineering, marketing and content teams to communicate, align and execute seamlessly against all major pillars of Picsart’s creator success
- Leverage data to identify failures, opportunities and priorities; measure impact and communicate blockers to stakeholders, including the CEO and CFO
- Enforce rigorous product development processes that enable teams to build and innovate quickly while operating efficiently
- Demonstrated success in a product leadership role in a high-growth tech company with heavy emphasis on growth strategy, analytics and marketing
- Experience leading and inspiring user growth and engagement product teams, preferably for a consumer SaaS business
- Strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Deep knowledge of user experience design, user lifecycle management, and user acquisition marketing channels
- Proven understanding of what it means to deliver a top notch user growth program
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment: comfortable balancing between strategy and tactics
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.