Picsart is seeking a Senior ASO Specialist to join our marketing team and scale our global store presence across the App Store, Google Play, Windows Store and more. You will work closely with our marketing and product organizations across our 500-person org and five offices to pursue app store marketing growth strategies. You will oversee most of our global ASO execution to ensure we’re aligned with PicsArt’s growth strategy and brand identity. You are an optimization mastermind with relevant experience driving acquisition and retention. You’ll also be working closely with the marketing & international growth teams based in Yerevan, Armenia, San Francisco, Beijing, Tokyo, UK and Moscow.
This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company. Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with more than 150M monthly active creators and an install base of more than 1 billion!
- Manage and update stores (Google Play and App Store) with new assets regarding creatives, titles, descriptions, keywords and messaging
- Organize and manage weekly ASO meetings, compile competitive summaries with actionable insights for the stakeholders, analyze the data and set next steps
- Track, analyze, research, and optimize keywords and rankings, as well as do competitive analysis on keywords, app ranking, trends, etc.
- Create and implement best-in-class ASO strategies to increase the conversion rates on the app stores and maximize our apps’ visibility.
- Perform A/B tests to increase conversion rates and improve rankings, establish best practices for all the markets.
- Collaborate with the Design team & International teams to create market-relevant assets for the App Stores
- Perform keyword research in multiple languages
- Create and maintain documentation and weekly/monthly reporting of results, with observations and recommendations
- 3-5 years of experience in ASO with strong expertise in mobile apps or mobile games.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Good understanding of mobile marketing and KPIs for mobile apps/games
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in mobile digital marketing and ASO
- Experience with App Annie, Sensor Tower, Facebook Ads Manager and other ASO relevant tools
- Outgoing personality coupled with a great, positive attitude, and a team player
- Great organizational skills, follow-through on executing projects and a passion for data
- Ability to work within a large team as well as with other business units companywide
- Excellent analytical & technical skills
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong English language skills
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership, passion, and commitment.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.