Picsart is looking for a results-driven, team-oriented Senior Product Manager. If you are strategic, tactical, excited about driving product vision and guiding products from conception to launch, we’d love to meet you! This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company. Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with more than 150M monthly active creators and an install base of more than 1 billion!
What You'll be dong: You will be joining the Editor team, which is focused on building the world’s greatest editing platform, as well as creating the best tools that are used by hundreds of millions of people all over the world. Picsart is the only editor on the market with the depth of functionality that spans multiple use cases: photo editing, video editing, creating memes, fine art and business or organizational assets.
You will also:
- Help drive the strategy for Picsart cross platform editing experience.
Advocate for our creators, you’ll collaborate with our user research, data science, and design teams to continually identify and understand their needs.
- Lead your team to tackle the most impactful opportunities.
- You have strong product thinking, you understand what makes a product useful and loved by people
- You make data-informed strategic decisions and deliver on them to lead your team to desired results
- You have a growth mindset
- You are a team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- You are curious and innovative
- Research in-depth business and customer profiles, conduct competitive analysis & define long term and short term product strategy
- Define & prioritize feature requirements along with an overall product roadmap.
- Work with cross-functional teams & different stakeholders including AI, Content & Community to deliver the product strategy and roadmap.
- Productize technology based on user needs, articulate your product innovation to the team, partners and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with marketing, design, engineering, and international departments and develop a strong relationship between all these departments that allow for the smooth and efficient flow of product development.
- Drive end-to-end feature delivery: writing user stories with clear acceptance criteria, working with UX to build prototypes for usability testing and research, working with engineering, documentation and support.
- Define go-to-market strategy for product improvements & new features.
- Launch various AB tests, measure and assess the efficacy of product deliveries for customer delight and business success.
- Lead a team of PM's
- Stay in touch with users to understand what they love or don’t love with the Picsart editor.
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager delivering consumer mobile apps – ideally shipping products to millions of users
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Strong creative and UX skills
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience with qualitative data (user feedback, use cases) and quantitative data (metrics, analytics) analysis, running A/B tests and strong analytical skills.
- A strong communicator -- can speak the language of engineering, data, design, operations and can coordinate cross-functionally with each to achieve big wins.
- Experience developing products for mobile & web is a plus.
- Experience working with AI is a plus
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.