Picsart is looking for a visionary, results-driven VP of Business Development to lead our platform partnership efforts. The VP of Business Development will be responsible for identifying new potential partnerships as well as opportunities to enhance distribution for Picsart offerings and open up new markets.
The ideal candidate is a big picture strategic thinker and planner, has an established high level network across social and prosumer platforms, the ability to source high value partners and the ability to close deals that drive maximum impact to the business. Previous experience at a creative or major social media platform strongly preferred. This role is a unique opportunity to expand Picsart’s reach through BD partnerships post Series C raise and build a growth minded BD team from the ground up.
- Identify, initiate, and develop creative new partnership ideas and business strategies with platforms large and small that cater to both consumers, prosumers and small businesses.
- Drive impactful partnerships focused on growth and expansion of Picsart’s audience and subscription business
- Manage full partner life cycle from sourcing to pitch to negotiations to close to program execution
- Lead with data when measuring impact of executed partnerships and leverage learnings to drive future partnerships
- Build and lead a high-performing team that works cross-functionally to build new partnerships
- Collaborate closely with internal teams including product, marketing, engineering and creative to ensure full internal buy-in for partnerships
- Present vision and performance to C-Suite executives
- 10+ years of experience in business development in the digital or creative platform space
- Familiarity with creative tech and monetization
- Experience negotiating contracts and working closely with legal to ensure smooth contract flow
- Track record of new business revenue growth through BD partnerships in previous roles
- Ability to think and plan strategically for long term and scaled growth not just short term impact
- Solid high level relationships with decision makers at platforms that serve prosumers, small businesses and creatives
- Strong leadership skills and track record of mentoring and growing a high performing team
- Ability to think strategically but also willing to roll up sleeves to get things done regardless of scope
- Focus on data when implementing and measuring KPIs
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills to both partners and C-suite executives
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.