PicsArt is looking for a Senior Quality Engineer. We’re turning the creative content editing world upside down and are seeking a talented, ambitious, and highly motivated Quality Engineer. If you want to take your career to the next level with a great company, you might be the perfect fit for us!
- Design, create, execute and maintain test cases and acceptance criteria based on requirements documentation
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Identify, document, and track application defects found during testing
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and Developers to ensure our product is fully tested and works perfectly
- Work with teams to optimize Testing Life Cycle
- Continuously improve test suite and increase coverage
- Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team
- Exposure to software testing and quality assurance practices
- Perform manual/automated testing on the web and mobile devices
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- BS/MA degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent education/work experience
- At least 5+ years of experience working in a Quality Engineering
- Experience with test automation technologies (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Robotium, Espresso, etc.)
- Experience in automating build processes, application deployments, and continuous integration systems such as Jenkins
- Experience in working and testing API services
- Familiarity with different testing types, layers, environments, and situations
- Good understanding of DevOps processes
- Detail-oriented, purposeful person with strong analytical and research skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and motivation for continuous improvement
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.