Who are we looking for?
PicsArt is looking for an experienced person to lead the internal data platform, with strong personal accountability for results, commitment to teamwork in support of the company's success.
If you are strategic, tactical and excited about driving product vision and priorities, guiding products from conception to launch, join our team.
PicsArt relies on a set of tools to make day to day business decisions, monitor company health, and control app feature flags.
In this role, you will be responsible to bring the internal tools to the next level - including analytics, cohorting, funnel and other BI tools.
You will act as a business leader for the team, interacting with other business units from product, finance and other teams.
- Owning the product roadmap and end to end execution
- Working with UX and technical teams to design and develop the next generation of internal tools.
- Iterate with product teams to constantly improve the product for them
- Evangelize internal tools so that they are used by other employees
- Lead more junior PMs
Define KPIs for your area, understand how they impact our experience and business performance long-term and monitor success over time
- Manage the release, communication, and measurement of new product features
- 5+ years in product management in a fast-paced company. You have a strong work ethic and know how to knock down barriers to get to your objective.
- Has owned and shipped numerous high-value features;
- Work experience on CMS, analytics, targeting or other similar platforms
- Experience with using Facebook Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, Mixpanel or other BI tools
- You have solved sophisticated problems and have the aptitude to navigate uncharted waters.
- Strong analytics and statistical skills. You need to understand concepts like sampling, statistical significance, etc
- Experience to lead more junior PMs
- Engineering, math or stat background preferred
- Great presentation skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.