PicsArt is seeking versatile freelance designers based anywhere in the world who can help us create the content for our community of creatives.
For this initial project, you will conceptualize and craft unique and compelling original templates (see examples) to be used on our platform. You’ll work on a wide variety of assignments for social media, marketing and print. There is potential for expansion into other content creation projects, including photography, motion graphics, and other assets.
This is an exciting time to join the Picsart team as we grow and evolve to meet the demands of 150 million monthly active creators.
- Develop content assets that meet high design standards while following technical design guidelines
- Existing knowledge of and willingness to research current design trends within assigned verticals and throughout the competitive landscape
- Select colors, concepts, fonts, imagery, etc. that align with project brief
- Integrate feedback from Picsart team to deliver approved final assets
- Stay up-to-date with digital design and advertising best practices
Skills and Qualifications:
- A strong portfolio showcasing creativity and design abilities
We most want to see digital lifestyle-type creative designs that feel bold, fresh, and vibrant, show your hard design skills, and were created by you alone.
- Mastery of Adobe Design Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of design principles
- Detail-oriented, with a keen eye for aesthetics
- Great multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must have experience working in design agency or equivalent
- BA or certificate with focus in design, Fine Art or illustration preferred
We are hiring on a project basis with potential for ongoing work based on need and reception.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.