PicsArt is looking for a Senior Product Manager for a fast-growing Web Photo Editor team with strong personal accountability for results, commitment to teamwork in support of the company's success. If you are strategic, tactical, and excited about driving product vision and priorities, guiding products from conception to launch, join our team.
- Work closely with customers and internal stakeholders to understand their challenges, needs, and processes
- Audit the state of our product suite (experiences and usage), as well as products provided by other industry leaders
- Drive end-to-end delivery of new product features and new products; spearhead our go-to-market strategy around them
- Contribute to set company-wide product strategy and explore new product ideas
- Collaborate closely with engineers to implement innovative, scalable product improvements
- Investigate and explore opportunities to use AI to deliver valuable insights to customers
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify ways to leverage and expand our differentiators
- Manage the release, communication, and measurement of new product features
- BS, MA or PhD in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or another equivalent field
- 3+ years of Product Management experience (B2B or consumer software)
- Exceptional data analysis skills, including the ability to write scripts or queries to get the needed data
- Eager and able to take end-to-end ownership of product projects
- Has owned and shipped numerous high-value features
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals, and give insight on industry trends
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment: comfortable balancing between strategy and tactic
- Happy to dive deep into complex, open-ended problems
- Pragmatic and team-oriented
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.