PicsArt is looking for a Recruiting Talent Sourcer to assist our teams in Russia and Europe with hiring needs as well as ensure the quality of hire. If you have a professional experience and positive attitude, ready to work in a fast driven team environment, we will be glad to meet you.
- Work with Talent Acquisition Specialists - discuss the requirements for candidates, jointly form a search strategy, help the recruiter with primary communication;
- Publish vacancies on various sites - work sites, chats in telegrams, groups on facebook, anywhere else;
- Search for candidates using all possible tools - from Linkedin to complex boolean queries;
- Accurately and scrupulously maintain a database of candidates in Greenhouse;
- Analyze the profiles of candidates and the effectiveness of different recruitment channels in order to adjust the search if necessary;
- Promote the company's reputation as “best place to work”.
- At least 1 year of recruiting experience including IT or digital company;
- Understanding the specifics of the IT market - search geography, qualification level, compliance of the resume and the candidate's profile with the vacancy requirements;
- Knowledge of the main channels and tools for finding candidates;
- Structure and attention to detail;
- English and Russian oral and written communications skills.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.