We are looking for a Machine Learning Scientist to join our AI lab. The candidate will be doing R&D image/design templates generation based on user input, font analysis and other tools to simplify content designer work.
- Participate in different AI lab projects;
- Conduct experiments and reproduce results of different papers;
- Apply deep learning approaches to resolve bottlenecks of classic computer vision algorithms;
- Analyze and improve existing technologies;
- R&D conditional generative models, image segmentation & object detection models for design template creation and restoration
- R&D image editing process simulation
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor's/MA degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge of Python;
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- Knowledge of Deep learning framework: PyTorch/TensorFlow/Keras/Caffe;
- Strong math, especially in linear algebra and numerical optimization, probability theory;
- Knowledge of SOTA approaches in basic deep learning tasks (classification, segmentation, detection etc.);
- Basic knowledge of classic Machine Learning algorithms;
As a big plus:
- Experience with style transfer tasks;
- Experience with creating ML models for mobile device;
- Experience with DL models for portrait image editing;
- Experience with GANs;
- Experience with classic computer vision approaches;
- Experience with C++;
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.