Picsart is looking for an Android Developer who will play an important role in the design and implementation of new features on Android devices, and take the role of a mentor to train new team members.
- Write clean, concise code that is stable and extensible
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application, debug and resolve production issues as needed
- Work with various teams to create mobile applications
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical PMs
- Communicate frequently and effectively with other engineers on the team in addition to our product managers and creative team
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies and utilize top industry technologies.
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong professional English skills
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience in working on an existing codebase
- Experience in using Android graphics frameworks
- Experience with Core Java development
- Experience with REST and JSON
- Deep knowledge of memory management
- Knowledge of Android SDK (and NDK optional) development, including best practices, APIs, libraries, including popular 3rd party APIs
- Familiar with multithreading.
- Android SDK (NDK)
- Android Graphics Framework
- JavaREST API
- Android Apps Development tools
- Android Studio
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.